Welcome to Christner Home Inspection
Are you looking for a talented, experienced, and insightful home inspector in Lexington, KY? At Christner Home Inspection, we provide exceptional home inspection services that will save you time, energy, and money. Through our quality care and extensive attention to detail, we deliver the insight and honest service that you need.
We have a talented team of inspectors that is highly skilled in all the elements of an effective inspection. We achieve our goals of ensuring complete safety for you by staying current on new inspection methods and time-tested inspection practices.
Our General Home Inspection Services Include:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations
- Basement, foundation, and crawlspace
- Heating systems and vent temperature checks
- Cooling and vent temperature checks (if exterior temperature allows)
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace, damper door, and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
Home Inspection | Pre-Listing Inspection | Buyers Inspection Warranty Inspection
Our home inspection services are a visual evaluation of the structure and systems of a home. We look over everything in order to discover any potential issues or problems with the property.
You can rest assured we'll pour through your home, or potential home, looking for any potential shortcomings, either large or small, in a non-alarming manner. We also offer enhanced photos of issues as well as suggested specialists to resolve any problems we find.
From the plumbing and electric to the heating and cooling, our home inspectors study the ins and outs of your residential property to ensure your property is 100 percent safe.